Тема урока: « Generation Gap »
Цели урока: 1. Развитие лексических навыков говорения по теме;
2. Расширение языковой и коммуникативной компетенции
3. Воспитание уважительного отношения к точке зрения своих
Задачи урока: 1. Совершенствование навыков чтения и говорения;
2. Совершенствование навыков монологической речи по теме;
3. Развитие умения извлекать информацию из предложенного
Оформление: раздаточный материал для учащихся, презентация Power Point.
Технические средства: компьютер, интерактивная доска.
Объявление темы и задач урока.
The aim of the lesson is to show that there is the way that can help teens to escape from the problems, to show how to take them easy.
When life gives you lemons – make lemonade.
If life gives you strict parents – obey them.
- What does it mean?
3. Коммуникативная зарядка
На экране изображение расстроенного подростка.
- The teen is very much upset.
Can you suppose why? What's up? What's the trouble?
Students' answers: - relations with the opposite sex;
- lack of privacy;
- youth pregnancy;
- relations with parents.
- Which problem hasn't been discussed yet? - Relations with parents.
Well we'll speak today about it. Do you think it's an important problem?
Students' answers: - Yes, because teens grow up quicker – physically and mentally. They are
personalities even at the age of 14-15. Unfortunately some grown-ups
don't understand this, and try to show teens "the right way of life". So
very often grown-ups lose contact with teens.
- Do you have any problems at home? Do you get on well with your parents? Do you think
that your parents don't understand you or they are too strict?
To answer the questions let's see how your parents score.
Whose score is 6-10? - What does it mean?
Whose score is 11-14?
Whose score is 15-18?
Students' answers: - My parents don't do their job properly. They are too soft. They should
give me some rules.
- My parents think about me and my future and would like me to grow up
- My parents are very strict. They care about me too much. I should show
them I can be responsible and I think and act like an adult.
Inga Kudishina was given the task to make some rules your parents.
(Presentation "Rules for parents")
8. Sergei Trifonov interviewed you before our lesson to survey whether your parents press you a lot, press slightly or don't you press at all. He'll show us the results.
- Comment please.
What does it mean?
Text "A difficult child is a child who is unhappy"
- Listen to the text and choose the corresponding sentences.
Заполнение таблицы: - The girl can give advice.
- Her parents don’t like her having a boyfriend.
- The girl’s parents think she isn’t old enough to have a boyfriend.
- She is suffering.
Don't repeat the mistakes of your parents. Let's learn how to bring up children. Match the wise advice in English with Russian equivalent.
12. Домашнее задание
Your home task is to translate some more wise advice into English.
misunderstanding? – Love and respect.
Love each other and everything will be OK. All obstacles will be overcome. Be happy.
14. Песня Биттлз "All you need is Love".